Sunday, September 02, 2007
What have we spent most in our life?
Ever wonder, what have you been spending most in your life? From things that happened mostly in us everyday to the thoughts we have.. We have all been spending in 'waiting'...
From the minute when you are born, you have already spent waiting for milking time..
When you grow older, you are waiting to go pre-school, secondary school, tertiary studies n even to universities studies..
When at the schooling age, how you wished you can quickly graduate from your studies and step into the working society - you waited... When studying, everyday that I look forward to is the lesson before the school's bell ring and that mark's the end of a school day.. From then, slowly I waited for the day that I can finally graduate from my tertiary studies.. Spent 2 years in pre-school, 6 years in primary school, 5 years in seconday school and 3 years in polytechnic.. A total of 16 years in studying and FINALLY waited for the day to step into working world.. Some of us might even spent more than 16 years..
When you stepped into the working world, you wait for the day to be promoted with your own capablities and wait for the day to get increment... On my way to work, I am waiting for the bus, the train.. Spent 15mins waiting... And when I reached the office, I wait for the time to knock off.. And waited another 15mins or even more waiting for the bus and train.. Everyday, is the same routine - Waiting..
When going out, you wait.. Wait for bus, wait for train, wait for your friend, wait for your food to be deliver to you, wait for relaxation..
When you're career is on track, you wait again.. Waiting for the right person to step into your life and be with you through thick and thin.. Wiat for the day to get married, wait for the day you have children, wait for the day your child grows up, wait for the day you're child gets married, wait for the day to carry grandchild..
When you had waited all of the above, you are now waiting again.. Waiting for the day you leave the world and meanwhile enjoy yourself ..
Waiting has already been with us since young and we are still waiting...