My Life, My Memories...
WELCOME


to Mrs Garfield's blog

MR & Mrs Garfield....

Free Counter
Free Counter

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'M SORRY...

recently, my temper has been very bad.. i oso dunno y i'm like tat... it seems like there is sth inside mi tat is makin mi pissed off n in the end, i tend to throw my stoopd temper at ppl ard mi whom i luv them.. n my stooopid head is giving mi problems again... i hate myself for being so bad tempered easily... i really do not mean wat i say... sorry to my dear frenz if i really sounded bad to u all...

first of all, i need to apologised to ellen.. "I'm really really sorry for last min breaking my promise" i was really feelin veri bad aft i hang up the phone n for the tone i gave... really really really veri sorry.... next time go club i treat u drink k.. please dun get mad at mi...

and oso importantly i mus apologised to Mr Garfield for throwing my temper @ you "I'm truely sorry for the tone i gave n i sounded pissed off" i juz dunno wat got into mi tat made mi like tat.. i really dunno.. i really dunnoooooooooooo... "Mr Garfield, I'm sorry..." i really feel veri bad... i hate myself for being like tat....

I will try to control myself... Realllyyyyy realllyy sorrryyyyyyyyy......

written @ 6/11/2007