My Life, My Memories...
WELCOME


to Mrs Garfield's blog

MR & Mrs Garfield....

Free Counter
Free Counter

MY APOLOGIES TO WASE..
Monday, November 20, 2006

firstly, my sorry to jun.. u smsed mi to thank us for the present but i din reply...
secondly, my sorry to leen.. u smsed mi to say u're back n asked wat happened to mi n i din reply..
thirdly, my sorry to rou.. u smsed mi to ask mi not to think too much n i din reply..
fourthly, my sorry to elicia.. u smsed mi many many times n i din reply.. owed u tonnes n tonnes of sorry.. sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry sorry, sorry.. i am really sorry..

I am sorry that i made all of u worried abt mi.. I am sorry that i did not reply all ur sms.. I am sorry for not calling you all... Really veri sorry.. I noe u all r worried abt mi.. i really feel it.. really.. I am really blessed to noe u all.. really blessed to have great frenz ard mi.. i love u all..

Looking forward for WASEA outing soon...

written @ 11/20/2006