oN the 08/10/2006...
Sunday, October 08, 2006
ok first of all, ytd morning when i went to teach tuition, I beat my tuition kid.. it was my first time!! i was feelin veri bad aft i beat him.. cuz he sneeze right in front of my face and all the water was like slpashing on my face.. my first reaction was to beat him and i beat on his hand.. kinda feelin bad aft tat the whole dae.. I was shocked when he did not cry and tis was his first time saw me looking so fierce and walked away to the toilet to clean up aft I beat him.. I think he was shock to see mi fierce the first time.. mayb is because I always gave him the 'funny and anything is anything' look ba.. den 2dae went to teach him again, i was surprised that he listened to me and he sat down for 2hours without making any nuisance to mi..
yesterdae aft tuition, i went to learn driving and my driving was real sucks especially my parking!! i have returned to my instructors all tat i learnt.. omg tat was real bad.. den tis morning i oso had my driving lesson n it turned out much better than yesterdae but i still need more practice.. had the same timing wif shujun n we both had a short breakfast (jun eating but i'm not eating) at the kopi shop near CDC.. she's having her TP tmr!!
ALL THE BEST, JUN!! BE CONFIDENCE & U CAN DO IT!!
I had my say tis afternoon n I hope u get wat i mean... I hope we r still frens no matter wat.. Thanks for the happy times we had...