My Life, My Memories...
WELCOME


to Mrs Garfield's blog

MR & Mrs Garfield....

Free Counter
Free Counter

miSSing...
Friday, September 29, 2006

Do you know how tired it is for me to miss you every moment, everyday? You may not know that there is someone out there missing you every moment of her day foolishly... Really tired of missing you and not even a call or sms of concern was given by you.. All i ask from you is not much but this is the least that you should do.. You said: "I will change, I will change".. I don't want you to just say only but no action.. So what's the point of saying that when no action was done... I wanted to give you a chance but till now no action was given from you.. So should I?

Maybe all I can say is that I am foolish for missing you and falling in..

Missing someone is a tired thing to do but when missing someone who does not care about your feelings is even worst...

written @ 9/29/2006